This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
4 Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Only 4 ingredients needed for these low fuss, minimal clean up 30 minute artichoke and garlic broiled chicken thighs. A classic go to weeknight dinner recipe. Healthy and delicious. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. There are some recipes that I have made time and time again and yet have never written about them on here. Just those classic go to getogether or dinner recipes that I make so frequently that I always put off snapping a proper photo of until the following time."
Read NextCashew Chicken Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
May 29, 2017
Great, quick meal. The broil time on the chicken is fine, but I thought turning it half way through cooking would be a good idea. It doesn't say to turn it over, but most things I have broiled call for tuning over so I did. You do have to read through the comments to find out the size of the jars of artichoke hearts. They are 12 oz. New way of using artichoke hearts for me. I had only had them in dip before.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
"These Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls (Arancini) have all the flavors of spinach and artichoke dip but in a fun fried ball of… Continue reading: "Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls"
- Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- Grilled Hot Honey Wings
- KFC-Style Fried Chicken
- Make-It-Yourself General Tso's Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Skillet Chicken With Roasted Grapes & Leeks
- Gluten-Free Kung Pao Chicken
- Kickin' Chicken Kebabs w/ Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Zoodle Bowls
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Southern Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes