15 Minute Asian Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Asian chicken tomato stir fry cooked with ginger and onion comes together in just 15 minutes and is packed full of flavor thanks to a red wine tamari sauce. Perfect homemade takeout or a quick weeknight dinner meal. Healthy, gluten free and dairy free. I love Asian food. The flavors. The ginger, the tamari, that saltiness. I can never get enough. If it’s been too long I simply start to crave it. So you can imagine, 9 months of straight backpacking all over Asia back in 2012 was a foodie dream destination for me."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Dip is silky smooth and loaded with flavor. This Mediterranean sun-dried tomato spread is easy to make in a food processor… Continue reading: "Sun-Dried Tomato White Bean Dip"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Spring Onions Kootu
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Cabbage Paratha Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes