This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Walking Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever had a walking taco at the fair? "Walking tacos" are taco fixings dumped in a small bag of chips, particularly Fritos. They get their name from the fact that you don't need plates or forks to eat them - you can just tip the contents of the bag straight into your mouth! They're also called "tacos in a bag." Walking taco casserole is a similar creation. Rather than putting your ingredients in a chip bag, you put the chips in a baking dish. It's basically a reverse walking taco. It takes everything I love about the classic fair treats and turns them into an easy casserole."
Read Next40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- No-Crust Creamed Spinach Quiche
- Overloaded Taco Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Seven-Layer Pasta Salad
- Broccoli and Zucchini Casserole
- Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
- Gluten Free Bubble Up Pizza
- 8 Gluten Free Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes