Ham & Gruyere Crustless Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Ham and Gruyere Quiche recipe is a delicious way to use up leftover ham. Make this easy Ham and Gruyere Crustless Quiche recipe today. Quiche is sort of a holiday tradition in my home. After the busyness of preparing a ham for Christmas dinner, I want something easy for brunch the following day. This quiche recipe using Gruyere cheese is a perfect option. I can make it up the night before and just reheat and serve the following day. Or, if I am feeling particularly worn out, a cold piece of quiche is almost as delicious as a warm one. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
- Gluten Free Spinach Bake
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Broccoli and Zucchini Casserole
- Family-Favorite Gluten Free Taco Pie
- Weeknight Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Bruschetta Quinoa Casserole
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- Summer Veggie Casserole
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Rice Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes