Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’re going to love how easy this Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Rice Casserole comes together! It’s the perfect leftover ham recipe and a great way to use up some rotisserie chicken. Topped with grated Swiss cheese, this creamy 10-minute meal is a quick comfort food dinner that the whole family will devour!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole
- Broccoli and Zucchini Casserole
- Gluten Free Spinach Bake
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Overloaded Taco Casserole
- No-Crust Creamed Spinach Quiche
- Broccoli Cheese Potato Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- 13 Easy Vegetable Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes