This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"You’re going to love how easy this Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Rice Casserole comes together! It’s the perfect leftover ham recipe and a great way to use up some rotisserie chicken. Topped with grated Swiss cheese, this creamy 10-minute meal is a quick comfort food dinner that the whole family will devour!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Feb 25, 2017
This is not a gluten free recipe unless you buy gluten free condensed soup, which is NOT specified anywhere in the recipe. Please adjust or remove before some good-intentioned person makes this for a family member and makes them sick!
Feb 27, 2017
Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I checked the recipe on the blog and Blair has specified that you need to check the label on the soup can to make sure it's gluten free.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Pork Chops
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only… Continue reading: "Baked Pork Chops"
- Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- Gluten Free Spinach Bake
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Spiralized Zucchini Casserole
- Healthy Spinach Quinoa Casserole
- Chicken Taco Casserole
- Family-Favorite Green Bean Casserole
- Overloaded Taco Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes