This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Cheesy Meatball Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This cheesy meatball casserole has melty cheese and marinara sauce. Enjoy this easy weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy. Make a large batch of meatballs and freeze some for later when you are short on time. Make the Meatballs Ahead of Time If you are like me, during the week, I am often short on time. When I get home from work, everyone is hungry, and I have 30-60 minutes to get a healthy, nutritious, and scrumptious meal on the table. Therefore, on the weekends when I do have a bit more time, when I make meatballs for this dish, I double the meatball recipe portion. Cook them through, let them cool, and freeze them in airtight containers. Then, on those nights when I am rushed. Out come those extra meatballs are ready for the sauce and cheese and baking. It does take longer to bake because the meat has been frozen, but that is okay, it gives me a few more minutes for myself before feeding everyone. I just cook it until it is hot and bubbly. Generally, an extra 20 minutes will do it. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet, Slow Cooker
Read Next40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Healthy Apple Crumble
This healthy apple crumble with oats recipe can be prepared all year round, but I think it can easily be added to the list of best… Continue reading: "Healthy Apple Crumble"
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- Overloaded Taco Casserole
- Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Low Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole
- Sausage and Spinach Quiche
- Weeknight Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Lightened-Up Tater Tot Casserole
- Gluten Free Bubble Up Pizza
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes