Aunt Bea's Bacon-Topped Beef and Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Comfort food dinners don’t get any better than this! Aunt Bea's Bacon-Topped Beef and Rice Casserole is a family-friendly meal that comes together in minutes and will warm you up on a cool evening. Plus, everyone will love this recipe because bacon has a way of making everything better!"
NotesThis is a great make-ahead freezer meal, too!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 35 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 40 Easy Gluten Free Potluck Ideas
- Gluten Free Spinach Bake
- Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
- Overloaded Taco Casserole
- Broccoli and Zucchini Casserole
- No-Crust Creamed Spinach Quiche
- Gluten Free Cheesy Cajun Cabbage Casserole
- Family-Favorite Gluten Free Taco Pie
- Weeknight Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Cucumber Salad
- Sriracha Mayo
- Gluten-Free Pasta e Fagioli (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes