One Pan Sausage & Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sausage and Peppers is one of my husband's favorite meals, and honestly it's a big hit with the whole family. Sausage and peppers is also a super simple meal to make, especially when you do it all on one sheet pan. We stuck to the basics with ours (because sausage + peppers = YUM), but you could totally fancy it up with other vegetables or spices if you like! M'mm... nom nom nom!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Grilled Summer Vegetables Recipe marinated in an easy buffalo sauce and piled into a healthy buddha bowl with a creamy buffalo… Continue reading: "Buffalo Grilled Summer Vegetables in Healthy Buddah Bowl"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes