We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian beef is a stand-by for potlucks and big parties. Simple to make, but always a big hit, it’s packed with delicious flavor. And bonus, you can make it ahead of time and freeze until party day. She hits, she scores! An Italian Beef Recipe is great to have tucked away when you find bottom round roast on a good sale. You can make a slow cooker Italian Beef to free up your day, and then have dinner one night with antipasto salad and mashed potatoes, and Italian Beef sandwiches the next day!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes