Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan Asian Noodles with Carrots and Tahini Sauce make for the ultimate meatless gluten free dinner. Crunchy carrots, crisp lettuce, soft noodles all enveloped in a creamy sesame oil infused Asian tahini sauce. Ready in 20 minutes or less! Whenever I think of carrots my mind always wanders to this guy Gil, who D and I met while on the Tiger Leaping Gorge hike in China. He was a short and small Israeli with a distinct accent in English and when our big group sat down to lunch on the first day he so elaborately and ridiculously was describing his utter disdain for carrots that the whole table was in an uproar of laughter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins are chock full of yummy ingredients that are good for you. Oatmeal and chunks of apple give… Continue reading: "Apple Oatmeal Gluten Free Muffins"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes