Thai Calamari Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"30 minute Thai red curry calamari steak makes for the perfect Asian seafood dinner. Made with aromatic, lemongrass, ginger, shallots, red curry paste, and fish sauce. Gluten Free and Dairy Free. My next adventure is set! I’ll be heading back to Asia on February 5th, first with a 6 day stop in Hong Kong and then with a 2 week – 1 month long trip to Taiwan. After that I’m thinking, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore. I have been back to Asia since I left in Malaysia in April of 2014 so it’s crazy to me that it’s now been almost three years."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Baked Gluten-free Coffee Cake Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Mutton Chops Recipe
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Shallots Chicken Roast
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes