Smoked Salmon Sushi Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sushi bowl with smoked salmon, avocado, cucumbers, edamame and rice makes for the perfect Japanese themed meal that is ready in under 30 minutes. All the flavors of a sushi roll but none of the fuss. Gluten Free and Dairy Free too. Sushi bowl recipes are my life. If you know me you know I am obsessed with sushi and always proclaim my favorite country (out of the 56 I’ve been to) as Japan. If you ask me Japanese food is the best and anything related to sushi is always at the top of my list. If I had to pick one cuisine to eat the rest of my life it would be Japanese."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- Mojo Picón Or Red Pepper Spread
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
- Cucumber Appetizers With Sardine Spread
- Coffee Overnight Rolled Oats
- Mini Meatloaves: Vegan Meatloaf Muffins (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes