Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Buddha Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe is spicy and healthy, and the perfect choice for shredded buffalo chicken in Buddha Bowls. Made with an easy homemade buffalo sauce and just a few hours in the slow cooker. (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) I like when things in life are easy; when things just work the way they are supposed to. This slow cooker buffalo chicken recipe is JUST that, guys. Throw it in the slow cooker, pour in a simple homemade buffalo sauce, add thawed chicken, a couple slices of dairy-free butter (or butter), and FORGET IT. That is what I am alllll about. Easy. Maybe that’s why Buddha Bowls are such a favorite in my house. Multiple delicious ingredients piled into a bowl. // Sweet Buddha Bowl Happiness."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes