Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A really super simple Green Bean & Potato Curry that is budget friendly, only has 8 ingredients & needs no fancy-schmancy spices. This Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry is the perfect ‘help my bank account has barely any money left in it and I don’t get paid for 3 days’ type meal. The main ingredients are cheap, filling potatoes and green beans. The beans can be added fresh or frozen. That depends on whether you want to splash out, or save a few extra dollars by finishing off that half eaten bag that’s been languishing in the bottom of the freezer for months. You can even sub the green beans for frozen peas if that’s all you have."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Baked Gluten-free Coffee Cake Doughnuts (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Mutton Chops Recipe
- Madurai Mutton Kheema Kari Dosa
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Shallots Chicken Roast
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes