Layered Indian Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"CSA Layered Indian Dinner from Kathy Hester’s, The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook For Your Instant Pot. One pot. Hands off. Done all at the same time. So easy. Indian food usually calls for lots of spices and this dish is no different. However, you likely have most of these spices in your spice rack already (or you should!). The only curveball is curry leaves, but that’s an optional ingredient. You layer all the ingredients, 2 of them in separate containers, inside the Instant Pot! It worked brilliantly! Everything was done at the same time, perfectly cooked."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes