This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
8 Ingredient Vegan Almond Coconut Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Eight ingredient vegan and gluten-free granola made with almonds and coconut flakes is crispy,crunchy and perfect for sprinkling over Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative. A delicious way to start a Tuesday! I love to make my own granola from scratch. Once I realized how easy it was and how much room there was to experiment with different flavors, seeds, nuts, sugars, flours, etc I was hooked. Why buy the store bought when you can make an enormous batch at home with minimal effort? It just required mixing the dry ingredients together, the wet ingredients together and then combining the two bowls. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes and ta-da your perfect breakfast or snack is ready. Doesn’t get much simpler than that! This granola in particular literally only uses 8 ingredients and 2 bowls. That is all you need. For the dry ingredients mix up gluten free oats, sliced almonds, coconut flakes and rice flour. For the wet ingredients whisk together peanut butter, with coconut oil, agave and coconut milk. Combine the two and bake."
Read NextGorgeous Asian Skillet Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
"If you love Butterfingers, these gluten free creamy cheesecake brownie bars will quickly become your favorite dessert. They are melt… Continue reading: "Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes