This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Warm Olives Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love olives but have never had warm olives, you are missing out! This is a super simple recipe that can be made with a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry such as jarred olives, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and aromatics. Serve as a simple appetizer, as part of a cheeseboard, or pulse in a food processor to make an olive tapenade. I would say use your favorite olives in this recipe but you may want a few suggestions. Here are some delicious options. Choose a minimum of 2 or any combination."
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes