Warm Olives Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love olives but have never had warm olives, you are missing out! This is a super simple recipe that can be made with a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry such as jarred olives, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and aromatics. Serve as a simple appetizer, as part of a cheeseboard, or pulse in a food processor to make an olive tapenade. I would say use your favorite olives in this recipe but you may want a few suggestions. Here are some delicious options. Choose a minimum of 2 or any combination."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes