Vegan Zucchini Rolls
By: Vicky Berman from avocadopesto.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your new favorite no cook appetizer – healthy, light and delicious paleo + vegan zucchini rolls with home made herbed cashew ricotta, mint, avocado and crushed almonds. GF. I love brainstorming recipe ideas with others. Nothing fills me with more excitement than talking about food and cooking with my favorite people. This recipe came to be thanks to one of my favorite cousins – D. She’s a couple years younger than me and for a while she used to tell me just how much she dreaded cooking and trips to the grocery store. This would break my heart."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- BLT Summer Rolls
- Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
- Spinach Balls
- Crispy Smokehouse Popcorn Shrimp
- Buffalo Quinoa Bites
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
- Sage and Cranberry Mini Meatballs
- Turmeric Dyed Curry Deviled Eggs
- BBQ Bacon Meatball Skewers
- Tuna Spring Rolls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes