Vegan Avocado Boats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vegan avocado boats with quinoa hearts of palm salad make for a perfect light dinner or appetizer. Quinoa is mixed with tender thinly sliced hearts of palm, scallions, and drizzled with an avocado mayo. Serve in lightly scooped out avocado halves for a sophisticated yet easy to make meal. Once you go grocery shopping in a foreign country you instantly know you’re far away from home. Some countries you’re not so far, others you’re a bit farther away. It’s just funny sometimes the things that jump out at you when buying groceries."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes