Vegan Asian Cucumber Rolls
By: Vicky Berman from avocadopesto.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cucumber Appetizers are simply the best. These Vegan Asian Cucumber Rolls are the perfect refreshing bite of tangy Asian flavors of tofu, avocados, red pepper, and lightly pickled carrots & radishes. Low carb, low cal, healthy and gluten free! Cucumber appetizers get in my mouth. Anyone else find cucumber to be the most crisp and refreshing summer vegetable? I mean, sure tomatoes are plump and juicy but there’s nothing like that crunch and crispness of a fresh cucumber. Cucumber + water literally brings the water to life. Try adding some cucumber rounds to a glass or pitcher of water, I promise you’ll love it and find that glass of water even more refreshing than ever before."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Broiled Oysters with Asian Sauce
- Cabbage and Chicken Salad
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Smoothie
- Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Vegan Mac & Cheese For One
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps