Vegan Asian Cucumber Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cucumber Appetizers are simply the best. These Vegan Asian Cucumber Rolls are the perfect refreshing bite of tangy Asian flavors of tofu, avocados, red pepper, and lightly pickled carrots & radishes. Low carb, low cal, healthy and gluten free! Cucumber appetizers get in my mouth. Anyone else find cucumber to be the most crisp and refreshing summer vegetable? I mean, sure tomatoes are plump and juicy but there’s nothing like that crunch and crispness of a fresh cucumber. Cucumber + water literally brings the water to life. Try adding some cucumber rounds to a glass or pitcher of water, I promise you’ll love it and find that glass of water even more refreshing than ever before."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket
- Circulon Ultimum Covered Wok
- GF Golden Berry Superfood Granola
- Shredded Chicken with Asian Ginger Sauce
- Vegan Sweet Potato Apple Soup
- Kimchi Soup with Chicken
- Vegan Quinoa Salad w Cranberries and Pistachios
- Kale Alfalfa Quinoa Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Granola
- Fall Pumpkin Chia Bowls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes