Sweet Cherry Almond Brie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Cherry Almond Brie Bites are a fantastic twist on the classic baked brie recipe. Making individual brie pastries allows for your guests to take as many as they would like without the mess and stress of those bigger baked brie recipes. The sweetness of the cherry mixed together with the soft, tasty brie cheese are all brought together with the crisp of a pastry. Be sure to serve this if you are looking for party appetizer recipes - your friends and family are sure to love these individual appetizers.
Read NextGluten Free Avocado Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes