Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This slow cooker Swedish meatball recipe is made using frozen meatballs, so it goes together in just minutes. The results are tender meatballs surrounded in a savory creamy sauce. You might be thinking you need to go to a restaurant to get a good Swedish meatball. Good news, this easy slow cooker recipe can be made right at home with just a few simple ingredients. A great recipe for parties or dinner. Whether these mini bites are served for parties or to your family as a meal, they are pure comfort food taste. We just love the savory sauce that these delicious meatballs are nestled in."
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizeslow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 3 ingredient chocolate keto fudge is an easy paleo and vegan dessert recipe. It has a solid yet soft creamy texture and a rich… Continue reading: "Rich 3 Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fudge"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Black Beans
- The Best Vegan French Toast (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad Recipe
- Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Old-fashioned Vegan Potato Soup (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Homemade Vegan Sour Cream
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes