Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy free lunch or dinner. Serve with a home made Cilantro Lime Aioli for the ultimate flavor explosion. This is one of the most surprisingly good canned hearts of palm recipes. Remember how I mentioned that you can always find a jar or can of hearts of palm in the Costa Rican grocery stores? Well expect to be seeing a whole lot of canned hearts of palm recipes. First I started with a tomato hearts of palm avocado salad. Then I moved onto hearts of palm and quinoa stuffed avocado boats."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Camerons BBQ Grilling Wok
- 30 Min Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
- Mongolian Pork Stir Fry
- Paleo Blueberry Scones
- Quinoa Chicken Bowls
- Parmesan Potato Stacks
- Gluten Free Summer Veggie Pasta Salad
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Easy Gluten-Free Skillet Chicken Fajitas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes