Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip is full of delicious flavor and is perfect for spring and summer! This appetizer has it all!! Wonderfully crispy roasted potatoes go gorgeously with the fresh tomatoes! The noted spring flavors of asparagus and scallions also work so well here. And then the creamy delicious green goddess dip is just waiting to be dunkened into. The scallion tops are crunchy crisp and scrumptious. Your guests will be blown away!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes