Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip is full of delicious flavor and is perfect for spring and summer! This appetizer has it all!! Wonderfully crispy roasted potatoes go gorgeously with the fresh tomatoes! The noted spring flavors of asparagus and scallions also work so well here. And then the creamy delicious green goddess dip is just waiting to be dunkened into. The scallion tops are crunchy crisp and scrumptious. Your guests will be blown away!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"These coconut date balls are a naturally sweet paleo and vegan treat or snack with only three simple ingredients. The outside has a… Continue reading: "Easy No Bake Coconut Date Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Shrimp Curry
- Spinach Orzo Salad
- Korean Beef Salad with Sriracha Ranch
- Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes