Red Pepper Jelly
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This red pepper jelly is made from peppers harvested from the garden. My niece’s garden, but none the less, it is a beautiful and simple recipe. Pretty enough to give as a gift; however, there are many uses for this jelly that has just the right amount of kick. What is Pepper Jelly? This is a jelly made from sweet green, yellow, or red peppers, and a few hot peppers. However, the heat can be adjusted up or down to your liking. While this is a wonderful recipe to use those garden fresh peppers for; make this anytime of the year with fresh produce from your local farmers market or grocery store. Red Pepper Jelly Serving Ideas Some people just make this to give as gifts during the Holidays. However, there are just so many ways to use this delicious red pepper jelly. Be creative and find even more ways to use this pepper jelly. Here are a few ways to get you started. Serve as a quick and easy appetizer. Of course, one of the top ways this seems to be enjoyed is over cream cheese. Just spoon some over the top and enjoy with your favorite cracker. You may have been served this scrumptious combination at some time. People just seem to love this combination of a bit of spice, mixed with the creamy cheese, and the saltiness of the crackers. come find out more serving ideas for the pepper jelly."
Makes6 8 ounce canning jars
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes