Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious and simple recipe, these easy spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges are a great and healthier alternative to chips or fries! The thyme, chili and the garlic mayonnaise sauce give great flavor to these thick and crisp spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges. They make great appetizers for parties or just a flavorful side dish or snacks. Not to mention perfect finger food for game night, potlucks or barbecues; a true delight! Roasted to perfection, these will have everyone asking for more!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You may be wondering what the secret is in this Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread, but you don't have to wonder if this bread is any… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes