This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious and simple recipe, these easy spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges are a great and healthier alternative to chips or fries! The thyme, chili and the garlic mayonnaise sauce give great flavor to these thick and crisp spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges. They make great appetizers for parties or just a flavorful side dish or snacks. Not to mention perfect finger food for game night, potlucks or barbecues; a true delight! Roasted to perfection, these will have everyone asking for more!"
Read NextSpinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes