Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious and simple recipe, these easy spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges are a great and healthier alternative to chips or fries! The thyme, chili and the garlic mayonnaise sauce give great flavor to these thick and crisp spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges. They make great appetizers for parties or just a flavorful side dish or snacks. Not to mention perfect finger food for game night, potlucks or barbecues; a true delight! Roasted to perfection, these will have everyone asking for more!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake is a decadent gluten-free and dairy-free cake with refined sugar-free options. You can top this… Continue reading: "Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Turmeric Golden Milk
- Mirza Ghasemi
- Hazelnut And Cocoa Spread
- Healthy Gluten-free Muffins
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes