This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pineapple Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pineapple cheese ball is a vintage recipe from my childhood. Whenever we would have a holiday party or needed a cheese ball for a special occasion my mom would make this pineapple cheese ball recipe. As a kid, I was not a fan of the green peppers but I did love the pineapple and the chopped pecans. Oh, how times have changed! The combinations of the sweet pineapple and the tang of the green pepper is an unexpectedly delightful combination. Balanced out with seasoned salt and my favorite, pecans! Pecans always meant the holidays for my family. If you are not a fan of pecans you can always substitute in chopped walnuts. Just be sure to toast the walnuts in a dry pan, just like you do the pecans."
Read NextGluten Free Avocado Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes