We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy olive dip recipe is delicious when served chilled but heat it in the oven for a creamy, gooey olive dip appetizer that is perfect for every olive lover and will convert those who aren’t! Serve hot in individual cast iron ramekins for parties or in a bread bowl for game day. For this recipe, I use 2 cups of my warm olive recipe but if you don’t have a batch on hand, use 1 cup of pitted kalamata olives and 1 cup stuffed green olives. Use a variety of olives that you love but be sure the pits are removed. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes