We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mozzarella Eyeballs made with marinara sauce, pesto, olives, and cheese are creepy deliciousness perfect for a Halloween appetizer! Mozzarella eyeballs are so fun! My kids get a total kick out of these and love that they’re squishy like real eyeballs, but taste a little like pizza. Serve them alongside some pumpkin soup for a perfectly themed meal! These are best prepared immediately before serving, but don’t worry, they’re super easy to put together! Yummy! "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Buffalo chicken zucchini rice skillet recipe it a savory and tasty way to bring buffalo to your garden goodies. A healthy twist on a… Continue reading: "Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes