Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side dish. An easy plant-based recipe that will wow the tastebuds with new exciting flavors! Great for a small bite to get a party started or even a light meal for 2! You've never tasted eggplant like this and it's a fun change up from the classic American twice-baked potatoes! Add in the veggies and flavor and take your taste buds on a journey!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's Fall Soup Gift Basket
- Circulon Ultimum Covered Wok
- GF Golden Berry Superfood Granola
- Shredded Chicken with Asian Ginger Sauce
- Vegan Sweet Potato Apple Soup
- Kimchi Soup with Chicken
- Vegan Quinoa Salad w Cranberries and Pistachios
- Kale Alfalfa Quinoa Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Granola
- Fall Pumpkin Chia Bowls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes