Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side dish. An easy plant-based recipe that will wow the tastebuds with new exciting flavors! Great for a small bite to get a party started or even a light meal for 2! You've never tasted eggplant like this and it's a fun change up from the classic American twice-baked potatoes! Add in the veggies and flavor and take your taste buds on a journey!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Zucchini Rolls with Chicken
24 Gluten Free Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
Homemade Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Slow Cooker Buffalo Dip
Buffalo Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado Bowls
Low Carb Ham Roll Ups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes