Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side dish. An easy plant-based recipe that will wow the tastebuds with new exciting flavors! Great for a small bite to get a party started or even a light meal for 2! You've never tasted eggplant like this and it's a fun change up from the classic American twice-baked potatoes! Add in the veggies and flavor and take your taste buds on a journey!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli Grape Salad Without Mayo
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- French Onion Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes