Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side dish. An easy plant-based recipe that will wow the tastebuds with new exciting flavors! Great for a small bite to get a party started or even a light meal for 2! You've never tasted eggplant like this and it's a fun change up from the classic American twice-baked potatoes! Add in the veggies and flavor and take your taste buds on a journey!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You may be wondering what the secret is in this Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread, but you don't have to wonder if this bread is any… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes