Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
By: Rebecca Pytell from strengthandsunshine.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side dish. An easy plant-based recipe that will wow the tastebuds with new exciting flavors! Great for a small bite to get a party started or even a light meal for 2! You've never tasted eggplant like this and it's a fun change up from the classic American twice-baked potatoes! Add in the veggies and flavor and take your taste buds on a journey!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm
- Low Carb Ham Roll Ups
- Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Millet "Falafel"
- Broccoli Dip
- Vegan Mango and Avocado Summer Rolls
- Vegan Avocado Boats
- Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Summertime Macaroni Salad
- Broiled Pesto Mayo Salmon
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 20 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- Grain-Free Hummingbird Cake
- Vegan Asian Sesame Noodles
- Paleo Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- Apricot Crumble
- 8 Ingredient Vegan Almond Coconut Granola
- The Healthiest Asian Chicken Stir Fry