Low Carb Ham Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simple low carb appetizer or light lunch. Skip the starchy wraps and use Boards Head Smokedmaster Ham as the foundation for these light smoked ham roll ups wrapped with pesto, cucumbers, avocados and alfalfa sprouts. Thank you Boar's Head for sponsoring this post. Click here to learn about Boar's Head Smoke House Rules and to enter for a chance to win a gift card. I love smoked food. Any smoked food. Chicken, fish, cold cuts, you name it, I love it. There’s just something about smoked food that to me it always has a deeper and more developed flavor."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- 5-Minute Vegan Cream-Style Corn
- Bombay Potatoes and Peas
- Silchef Mezzaluna Chopper
- Easy Sauteed Kale and Cranberry Salad
- Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup
- Gluten-Free Stuffing
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes