This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low Carb Ham Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A super simple low carb appetizer or light lunch. Skip the starchy wraps and use Boards Head Smokedmaster Ham as the foundation for these light smoked ham roll ups wrapped with pesto, cucumbers, avocados and alfalfa sprouts. Thank you Boar's Head for sponsoring this post. Click here to learn about Boar's Head Smoke House Rules and to enter for a chance to win a gift card. I love smoked food. Any smoked food. Chicken, fish, cold cuts, you name it, I love it. There’s just something about smoked food that to me it always has a deeper and more developed flavor."
Read NextAsian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes