Gluten Free Chicken Pakoras
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" Gluten Free Chicken Pakoras are an easy and delicious as an appetizer or a snack. It is usually served with tea or at the end of the day during Ramadan when muslims are breaking fast. Boneless chicken cubes are marinated in salt, pepper, other spices, and coated with a batter. It is then fried until the coating is golden brown and chicken in done. Serve it with your favorite dip or Coriander Mint Chutney. For a vegetarian version, check out my other pakora recipe that I made with potatoes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes