Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cauliflower is everywhere in the gluten free world. You can use it to create a gluten free pizza crust, use it in risotto, and you can even "rice" it! With your own homemade cauliflower rice or with cauliflower rice from the store, you can make these Gluten Free Cheddar Cauliflower Pancakes in no time. This is one of the best gluten free appetizer recipes because it's so easily personalized. Anyone can enjoy them because they're vegetarian and gluten free, but you can put out extra toppings like sour cream or extra cheese so your guests can customize their cauliflower rice pancakes.
From the blogger:
"These Gluten Free Cheddar Cauliflower Pancakes are a delicious treat for any party. These use riced cauliflower, which is easy to buy riced, or put in the food processor to rice."
Dietary RestrictionsGluten Free, Vegetarian
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Red Lentil Potato Soup
- Creamy Lemon Orzo Soup (Vegan)
- Air Fryer Gluten-Free + Vegan Chicken & Waffles (Allergy-Free, Oil-Free)
- Vegan Pasta Bake
- Mini Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffin Bites (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
- Million Dollar Dip with Roasted Little Potatoes
- Pickled Green Beans
- Quick Pickled Onions
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes