Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cauliflower is everywhere in the gluten free world. You can use it to create a gluten free pizza crust, use it in risotto, and you can even "rice" it! With your own homemade cauliflower rice or with cauliflower rice from the store, you can make these Gluten Free Cheddar Cauliflower Pancakes in no time. This is one of the best gluten free appetizer recipes because it's so easily personalized. Anyone can enjoy them because they're vegetarian and gluten free, but you can put out extra toppings like sour cream or extra cheese so your guests can customize their cauliflower rice pancakes.
From the blogger:
"These Gluten Free Cheddar Cauliflower Pancakes are a delicious treat for any party. These use riced cauliflower, which is easy to buy riced, or put in the food processor to rice."
Dietary RestrictionsGluten Free, Vegetarian
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
- Spinach Balls
- Crowd-Pleasing Spinach Balls
- Gluten-Free Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- Cheesy Gluten Free Chicken Taquitos
- Crispy Smokehouse Popcorn Shrimp
- Cheesy Pepperoni Squares
- Broccoli Dip
- Homemade Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes