This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spider Guacamole Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spider Guacamole Eggs will be a hit at your Halloween party. They are so much fun to make and even better to gobble up. Everyone loves deviled eggs and these will be no different. The filling, which is made from egg yolk, mayo and guacamole, is so creamy and delicious. Finish off these eggs with some black olives for the body and legs of the spider and voila! They almost look like they are going to creep right off the plate."
Read NextSpinach Balls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- Gluten-free French Toast Casserole (vegan, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes