Spicy Vegan Nacho Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Vegan Nacho Cheese is creamy, spicy, tangy and full of mouth-watering flavor! It’s easy to prepare and filled with wholesome ingredients, too. The star of this show is butternut squash (boiled, steamed or roasted) and it gives this nacho cheese a buttery texture, and leaves it with a beautiful nacho cheese color. Not to mention, you’ll be adding a full serving of vegetables to a typically unhealthy recipe. Don’t worry, they’ll never know they’re in there."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes