Spicy Thai Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Spicy Thai Chicken Wings are an appetizer game changer, whether it’s for tailgating or just hanging out you have to try these! I don’t make chicken wings often on my blog and I don’t know why, they’re my favorite appetizers to have. Especially when I create something like these spicy Thai chicken wings. I lightly season the chicken wings (or drummettes in this case) with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. My house smelled amazing while these baked in the oven. While the chicken wings baked, I whipped together some random ingredients that I thought would taste good. Hey, it’s honest isn’t it? The result was an amazing sauce for these spicy thai chicken wings."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes