Mexican Potato Skins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mexican Potato Skins are hearty, nutritious and delicious. You can serve these as an appetizer for game day or serve them with a salad and it can become dinner. Mexican Potato Skins are loaded up with chicken, red onion, red pepper, corn, cheese and spices. Then drizzled with an amazing avocado cream and garnished with cilantro and tomatoes. Family and friends will be gobbling these down and asking for more. Best of all they are baked and not fried!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
- Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes