Mexican Potato Skins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mexican Potato Skins are hearty, nutritious and delicious. You can serve these as an appetizer for game day or serve them with a salad and it can become dinner. Mexican Potato Skins are loaded up with chicken, red onion, red pepper, corn, cheese and spices. Then drizzled with an amazing avocado cream and garnished with cilantro and tomatoes. Family and friends will be gobbling these down and asking for more. Best of all they are baked and not fried!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I just love finding delicious desserts that fit within my dietary requirements. Don't you? This Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark is… Continue reading: "Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark"
- Spinach Balls
- Crispy Smokehouse Popcorn Shrimp
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers
- Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants
- Avocado Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Wrapped Li'l Smokies
- Three Cheese Broccoli Tots
- Homemade Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Buffalo Quinoa Bites
- Make-Your-Own French Fried Onions
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Risotto (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte (keto, Gluten-free)
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- Keto Cheese Crackers
- Homemade Salisbury Steak With Savory Mushroom Gravy
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte With Oat Milk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes