Mango Madness Salsa
By: Greg Radcliffe from mywifecancook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We have a love affair going with this easy mango salsa recipe. It is the perfect March Madness game day or party recipe. There's nothing quite like the taste of fresh mango, but the added red pepper and jalapeno really take this up a notch. This is definitely one of our favorite appetizers. It's a great way to enjoy mango and we love pairing this with a frozen drink of some sort. Give it a try at your next party and it will steal the show."
Preparation Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Dip
- Grape & Prosciutto Skewers
- Brazilian Cheese Rolls
- Spinach Balls
- Cauliflower Crust Garlic Breadsticks
- 24 Gluten Free Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
- Blazin' Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Bite-Sized Chicken & Bacon Bites
- Buffalo Quinoa Bites
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes