Mango Madness Salsa
By: Greg Radcliffe from mywifecancook.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We have a love affair going with this easy mango salsa recipe. It is the perfect March Madness game day or party recipe. There's nothing quite like the taste of fresh mango, but the added red pepper and jalapeno really take this up a notch. This is definitely one of our favorite appetizers. It's a great way to enjoy mango and we love pairing this with a frozen drink of some sort. Give it a try at your next party and it will steal the show."
Preparation Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crispy Smokehouse Popcorn Shrimp
- Spinach Balls
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers: The Best Gluten Free Party Food
- Brazilian Cheese Rolls
- Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Cocktail Sausages
- Sage and Cranberry Mini Meatballs
- Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
- BLT Summer Rolls
- Buffalo Quinoa Bites
- Cheesy Pepperoni Squares
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes