This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Knorr Spinach Dip Classic Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're looking for an easy dip recipe that always pleases, you'll want to try this Knorr Spinach Dip Classic Recipe. It only takes a few minutes to throw together and can be made ahead of time. This is one of the easiest appetizers, so it's perfect for parties or game day get-togethers. A perfect addition to a charcuterie board. It is the perfect snacking recipe as it is so versatile and pairs well with so many things. The creamy spinach dip is loaded with flavor and goes great with crackers, chips, or even sliced veggies. "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time3 min
Read NextEgg Rolls (Meat or Seafood)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes