This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who here loves their slow cooker (hand shoots straight up over here)? It’s such a life saver on busy days, and I usually use it the most during winter months. I wanted to create something healthy and that’s how these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls were born. They’re gluten free and can even be passed off as paleo. What’s awesome about using chicken in the slow cooker is not just the time-saving benefits but even after cooking for hours, it’s tender and not dried out. I added some cashews for crunch and I love how they worked with the sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. They were a winning combination. The key to rice paper rolls is to let them sit in water for LONGER than the suggested five seconds. Let it sit flat on the plate (or work surface) for about 30 seconds. Then add your veggies, chicken and sauce mixture, and more veggies. Roll up like a burrito and work on your second one."
Read NextGluten Free Avocado Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes