This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grape & Prosciutto Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The first time I made these, my boys crinkled their noses and said, "Mom! Who puts ham and grapes and lettuce together?!" So, of course I corrected them that this is so much more than ham, and grapes, and lettuce. It's a perfect storm of sweet, salty, and peppery. It's joy in your mouth! Ahhhhh. I like to serve these Grape and Prosciutto Skewers alongside some high quality blue cheese and a deep red wine. Mmmmm. Fizzy water for the kids, of course."
Read NextCheesy Pepperoni Squares
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes