This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cranberry Port Goat Cheese Log
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you hosting any parties over the holidays or even an intimate get together? Cranberry Port Goat Cheese Log will be a wonderful appetizer to add to your menu. It is very easy to make and you can make it ahead of time and just store it in your refrigerator. All you need to do is give it a quick roll in chopped cranberries and parsley and you are ready to serve. Pair it up with a variety of crackers and you are all set."
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes