Cranberry Port Goat Cheese Log
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you hosting any parties over the holidays or even an intimate get together? Cranberry Port Goat Cheese Log will be a wonderful appetizer to add to your menu. It is very easy to make and you can make it ahead of time and just store it in your refrigerator. All you need to do is give it a quick roll in chopped cranberries and parsley and you are ready to serve. Pair it up with a variety of crackers and you are all set."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side… Continue reading: "Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Portobello Pot Roast
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Vegetable Kebabs
- No-Bake Espresso Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Jerk Chicken
- Gluten-Free Banana Sunflower Mini Muffins (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes