Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Potato Skins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These potato skins are seriously the easiest recipe ever, they only require five simple ingredients you can easily find at your local Walmart since they have a great selection of fresh produce! You just need several Idaho potatoes, chicken, Prego Farmers’ Market® Classic Marinara, shredded mozzarella and fresh basil for garnish! You can actually cook your baked potatoes ahead of time to help make this meal come together super quickly. This comes in super handy if you are making these for a game day treat or when you have guests!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school… Continue reading: "Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes