5 Minute Guacamole
By: Annie Markowitz from vegannie.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the only guacamole recipe you'll ever need! It is so simple, fresh, and tasty. It's my favorite go-to for serving to guests or bringing to potlucks and dinner parties. It is always a crowd pleaser! In addition to being super easy to make (ready in 5 minutes or less!), it is also SO healthy! The star of guacamole is the avocado of course, which is loaded with healthy fats and tons of vitamins and minerals. Not only are avocados delicious and jam-packed with nutrition, they have also been shown to decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and slow the aging process."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
- Vegan Tuna Salad
- Vegan Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Broiled Oysters with Asian Sauce
- Cabbage and Chicken Salad
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Smoothie
- Gluten Free Caramel Magic Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Vegan Mac & Cheese For One
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps