This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3 Ingredient Nacho Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 3-Ingredient Nacho Dip is a quick and easy appetizer for all of your celebratory occasions! Whether you’re hosting a football tailgate, a family birthday, or just a night in with friends…spend less time in the kitchen with this simple cheesy party snack! Everyone loves chips, salsa, and cheese (right?!) so this easy Nacho Dip is the perfect party food to serve while watching Monday Night Football, while lounging with the family on a Friday evening, or while hosting friends for a casual potluck supper. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and it’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeDeep dish pie plate
Read NextCheesy Gluten Free Chicken Taquitos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes