This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dill Pickle Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Dill Pickle Hummus is a must for your next party or potluck. It's delicious and made with ingredients you probably already have. Made with chickpeas, tahini, dill pickles, pickle juice (which is the brine from the jar), garlic, salt, and fresh dill - this is a pickle lover's dream. Serve it with pretzel chips, sliced veggies ripped up pitas. You can also put it on a salad or use it as a spread for sandwiches. "
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextSpinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes