Cucumber Appetizers With Sardine Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cucumber appetizers with sardine spread are very easy to prepare, are gluten-free and dairy-free and absolutely healthy. They are ideal for an aperitif or as a savory snack. Cucumber appetizers with sardine spread and an olive on top Heads up: some products I mention below may contain affiliate links and should you decide to buy anything, with no extra charge for you, you are contributing to having more free content on this blog. How to prepare these cucumber appetizers with sardine spread If you have seen any of my other savory recipes, you will know that I prefer to eat my pâtés, or spreads, with vegetables instead of bread. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes