This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cream Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cream Cheese dip made with only FOUR INGREDIENTS is the perfect easy dip recipe for your crackers, chips and veggies! This cream cheese dip recipe is a staple at family get togethers ever since our friend Stacy brought hers over a few years ago. In their family it’s called White Stuff! We like to serve it alongside some homemade crackers, buffalo chicken dip, bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, and a sheet-pan full of chicken sliders! So good!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes