Cream Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cream Cheese dip made with only FOUR INGREDIENTS is the perfect easy dip recipe for your crackers, chips and veggies! This cream cheese dip recipe is a staple at family get togethers ever since our friend Stacy brought hers over a few years ago. In their family it’s called White Stuff! We like to serve it alongside some homemade crackers, buffalo chicken dip, bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, and a sheet-pan full of chicken sliders! So good!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes