This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken Livers With Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chicken Livers with Onions is a recipe I learned to make when I worked in a supper club when I was a young teenager. The chef baked a large batch twice a week and it smelled divine. Once I tasted it warm, I was hooked. Chicken livers are good for you and provide a lot of nutrients. Healthy recipes that are easy to make, and taste good make an excellent addition to your diet. Plus, when cooked right (and not overcooked) they can be incredibly tender and juicy. If you are looking for a keto friendly recipe this is a great choice. Aside from the butter, this is one of those low calorie recipes that is delicious. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Enjoying This Simple Appetizer or Dinner Recipe Make this is an easy appetizer to serve your guests or as the main entrée for the meal. It is a budget-friendly recipe that is very versatile. This recipe can be made and eaten three different ways. 1. Baked and mushed as a Chicken Liver Pâté 2. Baked and eaten whole as an easy dinner recipe 3. Fried with caramelized onions and with toast "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Sizedutch oven or skillet
Read NextCheesy Gluten Free Chicken Taquitos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes