We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caprese skewers made with fresh mozzarella, sweet basil, cherry tomatoes, and drizzled with homemade balsamic reduction is an absolute treat! Put these caprese skewers together (the night before if you’d like!) and then drizzle them with your balsamic glaze and a twist of cracked black pepper when ready to serve. Easy peasy and everyone will be happy! Try them alongside a grilled rib eye steak and crispy skin baked potato. They're the perfect starter to any meal!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Thai Shrimp And Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash (5 Ways)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes